Vertified IDEA Health & Fitness Professional Member

Contact Form & Tell me if you want a free subscription to my monthly newsletter

Name

Email *

Message *

LIKE WHAT I SHARE? BUY ME A COFFEE! :)

Sunday, October 12, 2014

NEW BOOK! 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO A HEALTHY & FIT LIFESTYLE! PLUS FREE BONUS

Visit my website: www.anywherefitnesspt.com/5steps 

Let's Connect on FB: www.facebook.com/stamourjs




Want to learn how I got into Bikini Pro shape?  My new ebook will show you my easy tricks, tips, meal plan and recipes on getting healthy, fit and bikini lean!

ORDER NOW!  INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF ONLY!!!  LIMITED TIME ONLY!! (REG $25)

ONLY $12.50 + BONUS recipe cookbook FREE! 





BONUS RECIPES!! 

Over 30 pages of eat clean recipes:
  •   BREAKFAST
  •   LUNCH
  •   DINNER
  •   SIDE DISHES
  •   DRINKS
  •   DESSERTS
  •   SHAKES



No comments:

Post a Comment