Thermogenisis: Research was conducted in Switzerland about 15 years ago which showed a marked difference in the increase of the metabolism and subsequent burning of calories in a case study done with overweight patients. This process of increasing your metabolism is called "Thermogenesis", which in effect, means that your body's ability to burn off fat is literally supercharged.
Matcha is a food source that is a natural fat burner and metabolism booster, an immune system builder and I consider it a HUGE SUPER FOOD!!!
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories: helps to keep the body from storing excess fat; and it is a natural appetite suppressant. Burn more calories, lose more fat!
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms and relaxes
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Fights against viruses and bacteria
- Is rich in fiber
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Does not raise insulin levels
When drinking Matcha, it’s important to purchase Japanese grade. It gives the MOST benefits. Keep in mind with this beautiful green stuff that you DON'T MIX WITH DAIRY! It will lose many of the benefits that you are looking to get! Also, When heating up the water to mix it up, you don’t want it very hot; just barely warm! That’s it. No boiling or over heating. It’s just like cooking and with cooking, again, you will lose some of its powerful benefits.
Here's one tasty way to enjoy!
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp Matcha
- 1 scoop of Genesis Pure Complete Shake (Organic Vanilla Protein)
- place in a shaker bottle and mix away! (I do this most mornings!)
- You can add in a little Stevia to sweeten it to taste, if needed (natural zero cal sweetener!)
- 12-16 ounces – 3/4 filtered water & 1/4 almond milk or coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 TBS Matcha & stir
Sources: Matcha Source & GotMatcha