Vertified IDEA Health & Fitness Professional Member

Contact Form & Tell me if you want a free subscription to my monthly newsletter

Name

Email *

Message *

LIKE WHAT I SHARE? BUY ME A COFFEE! :)

Monday, October 13, 2014

High Protein, Low Sugar, Low Fat Zucchini Bread Recipe

Visit my website: www.anywherefitnesspt.com/5steps 

Let's Connect on FB: www.facebook.com/stamourjs



Zucchini Bread: High Protein, Low Sugar, Low Fat
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 60 minutes
Ingredients
3 large egg whites
1/2 c. baking stevia (I used the NuNaturals More Fiber Baking Blend)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. unsweetened applesauce
2 c. grated zucchini (excess liquid squeezed out with hands)
1.5 c. whole wheat flour
1 c. protein powder (I used natural unsweetened Sun Warrior Brown Rice Protein Powder, but if you use flavored, use less stevia)
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the eggwhites, stevia, vanilla, and apple sauce. In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet until incorporated. I was feeling chocolatey, so I also folded about a half cup of dark chocolate chips into the batter at the end. Spoon the batter into a greased loaf pan, and bake for one hour, or until a toothpick or knife comes out of the loaf clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment