Vertified IDEA Health & Fitness Professional Member

Contact Form & Tell me if you want a free subscription to my monthly newsletter

Name

Email *

Message *

LIKE WHAT I SHARE? BUY ME A COFFEE! :)

Saturday, December 7, 2013

JANUARY 2014 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE (MEAL PLAN & WORKOUT)


January's Weight Loss Challenge is HERE!!!!!  I can't wait to share it with you!!  

Here's what I can share today: FOR ONLY $8!!! 

January's Challenge:
1) 4 week meal plan w/ a changing menu every week
2) 4 week workout plan
3) Access to PRIVATE, MEMBERS ONLY FB Group to support one another & to ask questions.
4) Best overall transformation--WINS Customized Meal Plan & Workout! 

Rules to win: Must have paid entry into the challenge & submitted dated (before & after photos), submit weight & measurements


No comments:

Post a Comment