Vertified IDEA Health & Fitness Professional Member

Contact Form & Tell me if you want a free subscription to my monthly newsletter

Name

Email *

Message *

LIKE WHAT I SHARE? BUY ME A COFFEE! :)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

HOLIDAYS ARE HERE: STAY ON TRACK, EAT CLEAN & WORKOUT

I hope you all loved Thanksgiving with our friends and family.  I'm sure we all enjoyed our treats (I know I did), but Thanksgiving is over!!  If you look at your clean eating and training as a lifestyle, NOT A DIET, you'll get back to the usual!!

Remember these key tips:

1) Meal Plan & prep once a week for the whole week, or at least have some pre-cooked/pre-made elements to quickly assemble your meals throughout the week.

2) Bring your food with you, so you don't have to compromise your food choices while you're out and about, especially during the holidays when we are so busy!!!

3) Eat your favorite treats with moderation & don't feel guilty about it.  Enjoy that treat once a week, such as one treat meal or a couple of pieces of dark chocolate, or a kid size plain frozen yogurt.

4) Make your time at the gym effective...plain your workout, get into the mindset of what you want to accomplish at the gym, then train hard!

Visit me on Facebook for my Daily Motivational Tips, Recipes and More!  Facebook with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment